Leisure Care Careers
Are you an experienced caregiver who enjoys working with seniors or those with special needs? Do you have a passion for helping to provide independence and quality of life for those in need?
Are you looking for an employment opportunity where you can earn excellent pay and maintain complete control over your work schedule?
Leisure Care Home Care is always looking for top-notch in-home care providers that embody compassion and embrace a commitment to our friends and neighbors.
If this sounds like you, and you meet the following criteria, then we would love to talk to you.
- We require each caregiver to have two or more years of experience
- We require each caregiver to have two letters of recommendation from past patients (or their families)
- We require each caregiver to have fingerprints on file
- We require all new caregivers to submit to a background check
- We require each caregiver to have a current TB tests
- We verify and keep copies of all professional licenses and documents and track expiration/renewal dates
- All members of our caregiver network must demonstrate professionalism and compassion
If you are interested in learning more about Leisure Care and employment opportunities associated with our team, please call or email us today!
Serving Our Community
At Leisure Care, we are always looking for additional opportunities to serve our community. While providing home care is the primary service we offer, we also like to get involved in local and regional events, whether that means helping raise money for a good cause, or rolling up our sleeves to help with community service projects.